Monday, April 25, 2011

Google Earth

It was a lot of fun to create a tour on Google earth. I did not know what to do but I liked the idea to do schools that where north, south, east, west and then one in the center. I liked looking at the street view of my house and remembering my old car (it was in the driveway of the picture). I really enjoyed going to London and looking at the street views over there. It was my own little trip to London. The ocean view was a little confusing because I kept getting lost to where exactly I was in the ocean. When the earth started spinning really fast I got a little dizzy because I was a genius and followed it with my eyes. I will probably go back on Google earth and create another tour or just look around at other countries. It is amazing what we have available to us when it comes to technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment