Monday, April 4, 2011

Qlubb

This website is a calendar so you can get organized and have all of your events written down in one place. I thought this was a good site because some people may not have a phone or do not like to use their phone to put down their activities in. They write down appointments but then they cannot remember where they put that piece of paper. With this website, they can write down all of their appointments in one area along with placing files for business meeting or family outings. I would use this website to organize lesson plans to help me remember what I have scheduled for a particular day. I could also have my students set up one and they can organize their homework so they know what is due when. I believe that the calendar tab was the best part of this website. Right now, the message board is under construction so it does not work at all at the moment. The intended audience is adults who have a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment