Monday, April 4, 2011

kidopo site

I looked at http://www.kidopo.com/. This website has many different kinds of activities for children to enjoy. I believe that the purpose of the website is to have a variety of activities for teachers to use from and games for students. There are math, science, brain, and memory games. This gives the students the opportunity to play a fun game while learning different concepts. I would use this website for my students to review math concepts, learn about the 50 states and to improve their memory. I really enjoyed the memory games because it actually made me think and problem solve. Everything that I clicked on worked so I would say the only down fall is that the website provides just fun games like dress up games. I believe that the intended audience for this website is for students just because of the way it is set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment